Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crappy entry . . . don't even bother reading

And now, dear friends, begins the OC side of me that needs to start making a packing list for the upcoming family reunion. It won't be the last list I make either, because I do have the occasional oc tendencies and I won't remember to keep the first list with me.

The beauty of attending a huge gathering with family members you never see is that they don't know your wardrobe, so there is little chance of everyone being so tired of seeing you in the same old things. Still doesn't change the fact that people like to wear new things from time to time.

I am flying United and they won't be changing to their $15 dollars for the first checked bag policy until long after I have returned home from New York, but I still need to figure out how to maximize the outfits I will be taking for more space.

I will need to make room for my super new, super fantastic flat iron that I am getting this week. I cannot wait to posess and wield this tool of hairstyling perfection. It's a splurge, for now, but once I am in the salon and making my own money, it will pay for itself in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment