Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good

Such is anyone's lot in life. I suppose what matters in the end is that you are surrounded by the family and friends you want to be there.

Sitting there today, in the theater watching "Sex and the City", I found myself able to identify with all four of the ladies. At some point in my short life, I have been in some variation of each of their lives. From Miranda to Samantha, then to Carrie and now, certainly mostly Charlotte.

I look at my life, as small as it feels sometimes these days and my husband, who I sometimes forget is as incredibly loving and wonderful as he is and am thankful that I am where I am. My past is what made me "me" but our future is what keeps me believing.

Ever thine.
Ever mine.
Ever ours.

Ever am I the lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment