Thursday, June 5, 2008

I don't read eyelashes

Despite my attempts to explain to my husband that even though he looks longingly at me, batting his impossibly full and luscious eyelashes at me, I don't always know what he is thinking and or wanting.

I do, however, know how to pretty damn correctly guess baby sexes.

I guessed my friend, former schoolmate and blog reader Melissa was having a girl and she announced recently that she is in fact having a baby girl.

I felt that Rebecca Woolf of Girl Gone Child was having a girl as well and she finally posted on her page that she is having a girl.

I do feel that my classmate Maddie is having a boy, but she has decided to wait until she delivers to find out what her child is. But I am announcing it now.

Other favorite blogger of mine, Amalah, is also carrying her second child and I thought she was having a girl, but it was posted yesterday that she is having another boy, whom her first son Noah has already named "Tivo".

I've been looking back at the past year and how many people I know who have given birth. It's kind of crazy. Insanely crazy. From May 30, 2007 to May 30, 2008, I have known 23 people to have a child (or two!). And these are all people I know in real life. Not counting any of my bloggers. The classes of 2025 and 2026 are going to be incredible . . . I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment