Friday, June 13, 2008

Inclusion

Waiting for me today in my Flickr inbox:

Hi Betsy,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released second edition of our Schmap Northwest Guide:

Marquam Bridge
www.schmap.com/northwest/panorama/p=123447/i=123447_3.jpg

If you like the guide and have a website, blog or personal page, then please also check out the customizable widgetized versions of our Schmap Northwest Guide, complete with your published photo:

www.schmap.com/guidewidgets/p=86572516N00/c=SG33032689

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

****      

Okay, so it's not an art show at a gallery in Portland or anything but they sought out my photograph and asked for me to submit it for consideration for their website.  I, for one, am honored. I shot the picture back in February 2007, when I joined Sarah and Rob Costa and their older two daughters for a Sunday afternoon at OMSI. I never thought that a little ol' snap of the foot of the bridge would end up here.



Kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment