Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smooth Transitions

Today's entry was entirely written and ready to be published and then . . . Myspace ate it. And I was pissed, but had to laugh too. Because when Mike and I first started getting to know each other, we'd email each other all day through Myspace while he sat at the gym (his old job) and I ran the front desk of an employment agency in downtown Portland. We'd feverishly wait for responses from one another and try our best to convey everything we were thinking and feeling without sounding too eager, desperate, hungry, horny . . . etc. and then tada! Myspace error! I ate your email!! HAHAHAHAHAHA . . . you will never find LOVE!!!

Okay . . . I never got that last message, but it felt that way. Call it my overactive imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment