Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday : Green

 Yesterday was a last minute, "Oh crap! I need yellow" collection. Today, I had all day to look for green things around the salon and then at home. I tried to stay away from the Christmas stuff since green is way too much of a given there.



Lindsey's festive mirror

 

American Crew Forming Cream (great for faux hawks)

 

Christmas Cactus baby from my mother's plant (I have another that is blooming, but I show it on the pink day)

 

The lone green pen (but it writes in black!)

 

Courtknee's green green eyes

 

And finally Tiny Tim . . . Mike accidentally broke his legs off a few years ago. I glued them back on with super glue.

5 comments:

  1. Tiny Tim is adorable, I am glad you were able to fix his legs and let him hang around a bit longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you found a lot of green! lovely photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of green! Love the mirror...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool selection of green things. Like the mirror and those eyes!

    ReplyDelete