Sunday, May 18, 2008

Technical Difficulties

The lack of a blog entry and picture yesterday can be mostly blamed on a combination of the heat and our internet being as slow as molasses last night. Seriously, I thought it was the heat slowing down the internet or something, but my friend Kristie was perfectly about to "Myspace it up", or so she told me via text message. I guess we just get so accustomed to having things a particular way that even a 24 hour wrench in the system has us up in arms and peeved about the entire situation. Also, while I could have been typing the blog entry somewhere else or even handwriting it, as I have done before, the heat left me lazy and unable to do much more than text message Kristie.

Once I determined that it was just the internet and not my computer, I put myself to work - by watching two of the movies Mike has been begging me to watch for the last week (Becoming Jane and Buffy the Vampire Slayer) so we can send them back and get new ones and working on a little side project I have going. Before I knew it, it was 2 am and I needed to head to bed.

So Internet, you will be getting two blog entries and two self portraits today. Don't you feel special??

No comments:

Post a Comment