Wednesday, December 10, 2008

30 Things Women Love that Men Don't Understand

1. Drunk online shopping - Yeah, I don't know about this one

2. Trapeze dresses- I didn't know what it was either. That's why I added a link.

3.
Having a good cry - Sometimes, you just have to cry

4.
Dark nail polish - "Shades of Dark" By Fingerpaints is a personal fav of mine

5.
Reality TV dating shows - They used to hold their charm. Now they are just trainwrecks.

6.
Brunch - Omeletes and mimosas. Together. Heaven.

7.
Constantly changing one's Facebook status - I know a ton of guys who do it too

8.
Frozen yogurt - feels like ice cream, except it doesn't go to your midsection

9.
Gossiping—about real life people we know, don't know, or only know through magazines, TV, and movies - We see ourselves in others, or maybe, we don't see it, but its there.

10.
Cooing over adorable pictures of baby animals - and LOL Catz.

11.
Sexless cotton brief underwear - comfy.

12.
The Swiffer - Don't own one but I love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

13.
"Twilight" - Why is this 13??? It should be right underneath dark nailpolish

14.
The music of Beyonce, Chris Brown, and Madonna - Madonna, yes. Beyonce, yes. Chris Brown - yes with Jordin Sparks

15.
Musicals - Beautiful men who sing and dance and portray straight men. It's fantasy.

16.
Short haircuts - Long hair is work. Short hair is less work.

17.
Chuck Bass - Who? Had to look him up. He's on that show Gossip Girls, which I have never watched.

18.
Shopping during a crisis - Shopping whenever. It is the hunting and gathering nature in us, only moderized.

19.
Multiple bed pillows - I sleep with one. My mother? Like 6. I cannot explain it. But I like how lots of pillows look on a made bed.

20.
Girly drinks - Taste lovely, but do not gain the respect from the guys as Whiskey on the rocks. Or Vodka on the rocks. Or Bourbon on the rocks.

21.
$50 scented candles - They don't leave soot on your ceilings.

22.
Movies starring and/or produced by Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon - Because they just get it.

23.
Men who appear dirty and grimy, but are actually totally hot, i.e. Robert Pattinson, Justin Bobby, etc. - Rob Pattinson - swoon, drool, pant. Justin Bobby? Ewww.

24.
Michael Cera - Simply perfection. Even if he plays the same character over and over again.

25.
Miniatures - It's been a lifelong love.

26.
Astrology - Fun to read but I don't know many people who place much stock in it.

27.
Collecting magazines - I go through phases where I do and then I purge them all. Right now, there are probably twelve sitting underneath a basket on the back of my toilet. Haven't looked at them in probably 6 months.

28.
Dancing - Hell yeah. Been a dancer since I was 5. Men who dance - hot. Men who dance with their women - absolute keepers.

29.
Jeans tucked into boots - I don't do it, but ..e super skinny girls, it works

30.
Foreplay - You always warm up your engine before you drive your car. 



*** Got to give credit to Nelson on the Buzz for reading this is am and The Frisky for posting it in the first place.***

No comments:

Post a Comment