Friday, May 22, 2009

Checking in

Just so you know, an entire bag of JollyTime 94% fat free kettle corn popcorn is 2 points. 2!!!

On the other hand, eight large marshmallows are 4 points.

It's all about priorities, folks. Wants, desires, priorities and goals. Rewards, too. 

Mom and I rejoined Weight Watchers this week. Started new books and weighed in for our beginning weights and everything. I have completed 10 days of my 100 day workout challenge and though I haven't really been able to see/feel/tell much of a change myself, but bias and non-bias persons alike have mentioned noticing a change. Perhaps it will take a few more weeks for me to see it myself.

How are you all doing? Weight losses? Successes?

P.S. Still totally working on the novel and will be posting a few more chapters soon. Life kind of got in the way there for a few weeks, but I'm back and it will be again soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment